Sunday 25 September 2011

Bridesmaid on hand

My brother is getting married in October so I am on Bridesmaid duty. I kicked it into full force today by offering my Photoshop skills in helping design table place settings, name cards and general wedding goodness.

Really impressed with myself with the final outcomes though printers and us didn't seem to want to mix tonight. I think we managed to make our way through 20 or something trees trying to get the right sizing but it all came good in the end

(picture to be added)


Working way into the night whilst both H2B's sat and played on the X Box we managed to tick a lot of the boxes for SIL's wedding to do list.

Though it can be easier, quicker and less stress to go and buy the things I will never believe they are better than the hand made touch. Our final creations are fantastic and will really make an impact as well as being totally different to what anyone else has. Except maybe each other as I am sure to be stealing some of the ideas for our own wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment