Sunday 18 September 2011

To hair or not to hair

Do I hire a hairdresser or not?

Have been looking at getting a mobile hairdresser to come to the venue and style my hair and possibly also do make up and its a nightmare. One they are so expensive. I knew they would be but for someone who doesn't often go to the hairdressers (based on I don't like the uncomfortable conversation as well as i'm too nice to say anything if i don't like it) I begrudge paying hundreds of pounds to get someone to spend less than an hour messing with my hair.

This is all part of the day though as I keep being told by the H2B but still I am a budget girl so this was tonight's mission. This is were facebook comes in very handy. By putting a shout out as to advice and contacts of a local hairdresser one of my guests +1 messaged me to inform me she was on her level 3 of hairdressing and she could help me out. Extensions, trials, trims she would do it all. Winning!

I've found my style already - the beautiful Miss Underwood is my inspiration. Though seeing it in blonde does make me want to take the bleach bottle to my hair again

No comments:

Post a Comment