Wednesday 14 September 2011

The Wedding Party

The wedding party - who to pick and include in our special day

Or in my words, who can I make my skivvys leading up to the big day to help me do all the little wedding jobs I don't want to do.

Our first picks were best man and maid of honour. Iain's was easy. He'd already decided that before even proposing. Jason. Jason and Iain have been friends since primary school so it was a given that he would be the man for the job. Plus Jason likes to travel so he was the best chance of getting a stagg doo abroad.


Mine was a little more unusual. I don't have many close girlfriends, my best friend being the other man in my life Mr Callum S. We have been friends for what will be a decde next year. So he was my choice. So I now have my own best man or man of honour as we are going with

For the rest of the wedding party Iain has a lot of other close friends so Baz and Marc were to be groomsmen taking the

list to 4. I had first decided not to have any bridesmaids as like I said not big on the girlfriend front but then someone I worked with became one of my best friends. Someone who I had found that was as crazy as me, busted some killer dance moves and who also had wedding fever. Claire. My other bridesmaid is my Sister in Law to be. Since agreeing to put up with my brother it seemed right that she was included as well as being a great person and who would bring some sanity to the group.


That made 6. The final member is my big bro Paulio. He is the man in charge for the day taking on the Usher role (and maybe to do a reading, though not yet decided)

No comments:

Post a Comment